The key to success for your pregnancy center is an organized, multi-faceted marketing strategy. Ideally, you need an efficient marketing campaign that will illustrate your commitment to providing loving, high quality care for women seeking pregnancy assistance. Additionally, your marketing strategy must motivate potential donors to support your center. Below are seven tips to help you streamline and improve your marketing initiatives for your pregnancy center.
1) Designate a dedicated specialist to streamline your marketing initiatives. Designating a single person to manage your marketing campaign is the first step to streamline your marketing efforts. You can either identify a member of your staff to coordinate your marketing efforts or seek the help of a trusted inbound marketing company to manage your strategy. Failure to take this important first step can hinder your mission and project a disorganized image.Failure to take this important first step can hinder your mission and project a disorganized image.
2) Use a multi-media approach to capture prospects’ attention. Young pregnant women and donors are not unidimensional in terms of their response to marketing tactics. Some respond to traditional modes of advertising such as TV commercials and ads in newspapers and telephone directories. The majority of prospects will turn to the internet to conduct a search because they can research pregnancy care options in private. It is thus critical for your website to capture their attention through a multi-media approach that includes the following:
- Informative written content about your approach to pregnancy care
- Images of your center and the loving providers who care for clients
- Educational videos regarding pregnancy care
3) Attend professional meetings to learn best practices. Professional organizations such as Heartbeat International and Care Net typically host annual conferences to provide training and guidance to attendees. In addition to covering best practices for pregnancy care, these professional meetings feature many different exhibitors. By networking with these specialists, you can make valuable contacts that can provide guidance to your organization and help define your marketing strategy.
4) Feature photos and stories of happy new mothers. Images and stories that highlight your ability to influence a pregnant woman to choose life are an excellent addition to your center’s website. They enhance your credibility as a pro-life organization and help to earn the trust of patients who are feeling conflicted about their pregnancies. Effective elements to highlight include:Happy women and stories enhance your credibility as a pro-life organization and help to earn the trust of patients who are feeling conflicted about their pregnancies.
- Client testimonials regarding your quality of care and support
- Photos of happy mothers with their new babies
- Stories from patients regarding the specific ways that your center influenced their lives
5) Promote your Christ-centered approach and areas of focus. Each pregnancy center has a different approach to pregnancy care. You can communicate your approach and areas of expertise through the following strategies:
- Launch a blog that contains helpful tips for young pregnant women
- Network with local churches that encourage women to choose life
- Establish a live chat feature on your website designed for young women who have questions about pregnancy
6) Ask clients and donors for feedback. Do not overlook the important role that feedback can play in helping you improve your marketing practices and your quality of care. Surveys and post-care interviews are appropriate means through which you can ask women to:
- Describe their overall experience with your pregnancy center
- Rate their level of satisfaction with the quality of care they received
- Indicate whether they would be willing to serve as a marketing reference
Do not overlook the important role that feedback can play in helping you improve your marketing practices and your quality of care.
7) Enlist the support of a trustworthy inbound marketing company. The best way to create an organized marketing plan for your pregnancy center is to seek the guidance of a professional marketing agency. Because not all marketing agencies are created equal, you should make sure to select an agency with the following:
- Years of expertise in marketing pregnancy centers
- Proven success motivating donors to support a Christ centered cause
- The ability to educate staff about the benefits of an organized marketing campaign
Taking the Best Path to a Successful Marketing Strategy for Your Center
There are clearly many steps that you can take to help your center become your community’s most trusted resource for Christ centered pregnancy assistance. However, the single best step you can take to market your pregnancy center is to find a trusted partner to help you develop a customized marketing strategy that meets your specific needs.
Handiwork Marketing has been a trusted resource for pregnancy centers for years, and was founded specifically to help pregnancy centers successfully reach young pregnant women and potential donors. With our help, you can learn how to develop a cohesive brand for your center and to design effective targeted advertisements. We invite you to contact us to discover the many ways that our professional marketing specialists will help your pregnancy center fulfill God’s will.